26 October 2009

Uh......yeah.

How many TV shows and movies can you watch in a year? I'm not real sure, but I'll let you know next August. So far I have watched all of season 1 of Sons Of Anarchy and have caught up on season 2, thanks to Hulu. I have completed seasons 1 and 2 of Californication, which I was surprised to find that I really liked that show! I have now started season one of Burn Notice......I can't remember all of the movies I have watched, but it's upwards of 15 I believe.

I won't even count all of the stupid videos that I have watched on youtube. Things like "Fry That Chicken" by Ms. Peachez, "Red House Furniture" commercial, "Cullman Liquidators" commercial, dudes jumping off roofs, crashing motorcycles, bicycles, and all sorts of other dumb stuff.

It's a good thing I am getting paid extra over here. Not so much for the danger this time, but for the rotting of the brain and having to return home stupider than when I left. Can I get disability for Service Induced Stupidity? I get dumber everyday that I am here.

JMP

No comments: