05 August 2007

Starters

People, or most likely, me. Tonight is my cherry poppin' for blogin'. Don't have much to say other than I have the kids for three days alone for the first time ever. Been in Iraq twice, not near as scary. I have no idea how the wife does it for a year at a time. FUCK that!

Nah, really the kids are great, my son is the shit! At two the dude knows how to mack on all the girls, from 1.5 to 45, he does not dircriminate. That is awesome! Loves tits. At two years old you can get away with grabbing random titties, but Dad, not so much. I would get slapped, kicked in the nuts and divorced. In that order. I wish I was two.

I'll have more to say later when I get comfortable with this shit. If you happen to hit on this weak assed blog, send me a reply of what you want to talk about.

RLTW

No comments: